the small tipping skip
There are particular spatial constraints in production, in narrow aisles and under large machines. Here, the use of mini tippers can be helpful. The mini self-tipping skip has various uses in everyday working life, for example as tipper for waste materials such as scrap, or as transport device for bulk materials such as small parts or chips. Thanks to its special low design, the mini tipper has an ample capacity despite compact dimensions.
The Bartels mini tipping skip that is produced in-house is self-tipping, self-raising and self-locking.
Convince yourself of our mini self-tippers – go to photo gallery
Advantages of the mini self-tipper
- Ample volume despite compact dimensions thanks to special low design
- Can be moved in general, and always good manoeuvrability by hand
- Easy lifting via forklift and automatic tipping
- Can be positioned underneath presses, punches, drilling machines, sawing machines, lathes, etc.
Tipping and locking is done automatically and the driver does not need to leave the forklift truck. This leads to less effort and more time. Another advantage is that when quickly and completely emptying the container using the roller runners there is no impact on the lifting frame of the forklift truck. The special roller mechanism using the above-mentioned roller runners eliminates the need for a chain safety device, which is usually necessary for carriages and tippers.
Advantage: The tipper cannot slide off the fork even during the tipping action.
- Solid steel construction, continuously welded, automatic locking and arresting device.
- Max. construction height only 552 mm.
- Can be moved on two fixed castors and one free castor, Ø 80 mm, polyamide, plain bearing.
- Standard colour: blue coating, RAL 5012; red base frame, RAL 2002
- Per request: Custom dimensions and paint coats available in all RAL colours – please inquire!
Individual, custom-made self-tipping mini tippers
If you need to transport special materials or certain spatial requirements must be met, we can respond to your special wishes in a flexible manner. Our sales representatives are also available for on-site consultation. Our consulting engineer will create individual concepts for you. Contact us!
Options for tipping skips
- Absolutely liquid-tight
- Lid and suction nozzle
- Without side walls for lengthy goods
- Equipped with drain valve and removable, screw-in screen base for the mandatory separation of chips and coolant
- Various colours / custom paint coats in all RAL colours