Self-tipping skip – a classic with many facets
The self-tipping skip has various uses in everyday working life, for example as container, collecting container, tipper for waste materials such as scrap, or as transport device for bulk materials such as small parts or chips. The self-tipping skip has a large volume and high load capacity. The Bartels tipping skip that is produced in-house is self-tipping, self-raising and self-locking – and also pays off itself.
Thanks to the automatic trigger, the driver of the forklift truck can tip the container even from great heights without the need for an additional cable pull or similar device and does not need to leave the forklift truck.
Convince yourself of our self-tipping skips – go to photo gallery
Advantages of the self-tipping chip skip
- Convenient, reliable and quick – without any phyiscal involvement
- Automatic tipping and emptying after unlocking
- Returns automatically to starting position
- Locks itself
- Safe operation
Individual, custom-made self-tipping scrap carriages
If you need to transport special materials or certain spatial requirements must be met, we can respond to your special wishes in a flexible manner. Our sales representatives are also available for on-site consultation. Our consulting engineer will create individual concepts for you.
Options for tipping skips
- Absolutely liquid-tight
- Wheels sets in different versions
- With roller jack connection
- With pallet truck connection
- Equipped with drain valve and detachable, screw-in screen base
- Various colours / custom paint coats in all RAL colours