Self-tipping skip with side protection
The large tipping skip with protective roller runners
The tipper has various uses in everyday working life, for example as tipping and transport carriage for waste materials such as scrap, or as transport device for bulk materials such as small parts or chips. The chip skip has a large volume and high load capacity. The Bartels tipping skip that is produced in-house is self-tipping, self-raising and self-locking – and pays off itself.
Thanks to the automatic trigger, the driver of the forklift truck can tip the container even from great heights without the need for an additional cable pull or similar device and does not need to leave the forklift truck.
Convince yourself of our self-tipping skips with side protection – go to photo gallery
Advantages of the tipper with side protection
- Ideal solution for collecting and transporting heavy production materials and operational waste
- Thanks to the roller runners there is no impact on the lifting frame of the forklift truck when emptying the container
- Roller runners are protected by special side cladding
- Chain safety device protects container from sliding of the fork
Individual, custom-made self-tipping skips with side protection
If you need to transport special materials or certain spatial requirements must be met, we can respond to your special wishes in a flexible manner. Our sales representatives are also available for on-site consultation. Our consulting engineer will create individual concepts for you.
Options for tipper with side protection
- Robust base frame made from sheet steel with cross bracing
- Carriage made from sheet steel with surrounding reinforced edges
- Standard colour: blue coating, RAL 5012; red base frame, RAL 2002
- Per request: Custom dimensions and paint coats available in all RAL colours – please inquire!
- Individual, custom-made tipping skip with side