Chip skip – used for machine tools for collecting chips
The Bartels chip skip separate chips and coolant via the integrated screen base filter system. Thanks to its moveable polyamide wheels and the pockets for transporting it with a forklift truck, it is ideal for daily production processes. The chip carriage is the ideal collecting container for turning and drilling chips and can be adjusted to your machine.
Convince yourself of our chip skips – go to photo gallery
Advantages of the chip carriage
- Ideal for forklifts with slewing ring
- Economical = Less journeys from machine to container thanks to very large volume
- Liquid-tight with screen base and drain valve
- Available in three different sizes as standard
Thanks to its large volume, the chip skip can remain under the machine for longer periods, meaning it is very economical! The chip skip is emptied quickly and optimally using the forklift with slewing ring.
- Robust welded construction
- Sheet coating reinforced on all sides
- Handle on operating side.
- Screw-in screen base at centre in longitudinal direction, drain with 3/4″ drain valve, includes protective bumper on drain.
- Wheels: Two fixed castors and two free castors made from polyamide, free castors with total-stop system.
- Standard colour: blue coating, RAL 5012.
Individual, custom-made chip skips
If you need to transport special materials or certain spatial requirements must be met, we can respond to your special wishes in a flexible manner. Our sales representatives are also available for on-site consultation. Our consulting engineer will create individual concepts for you. Contact us!
Options for chip skips
- Additional sizes and versions available
- Various colours / custom paint coats in all RAL colours