Self-tipping skip light, the universal tipping carriage
The self-tipping skip light collects everything from scrap, broken glass and chips to any other waste. The forklift truck attachment can also be used as transport device for bulk materials such as sand, granulates, small parts or drilling cuttings. The Bartels scrap carriage is convenient, safe, quick and does not require physical involvement. The self-tipping skip is can also be handled in greater heights using a cable pull without the driver having to leave the driver’s cab. The tipping skip locks automatically after emptying.
Convince yourself of our light self-tipping skips – go to photo gallery
Advantages of the self-tipping scrap carriage
- Ideal for low load capacities
- Automatic tipping and emptying after unlocking via roller mechanism
- After emptying, the carriage swivels back automatically and locks into place
- Can be adapted easily to individual requirements thanks to screw-on wheel set.
Individual, custom-made self-tipping scrap carriages
If you need to transport special materials or certain spatial requirements must be met, we can respond to your special wishes in a flexible manner. Our sales representatives are also available for on-site consultation. Our engineers will be happy to create individual concepts for you. To specify your request you may use our inquiry form.
Options for tipping skips
- Absolutely liquid-tight
- Wheels sets in different versions
- Equipped with drain valve and detachable, screw-in screen base
- Various colours / custom paint coats in all RAL colours