Hinged bottom skip
Lift, lower, lift – done!
The bottom hinged skips by Bartels have the proven automatic trigger, that means that no cable pull is required. The hinged bottom opens by simply lowering it onto the container edge. This helps to open containers that are filled to the brim.
Convince yourself of our hinged bottom skips – go to photo gallery
Advantages of the hinged bottom skip
- The skip with the smallest possible outer dimensions at the largest possible capacity: space-saving, fits under low machine chutes and into narrow aisles
- One-man handling: Fully-automatic opening and closing of the drop bottom without the forklift driver leaving their seat
- Emptying safely and quickly controlled by driver
- Stackable: saves space during storage (not possible with fixed and free castors)
- Minimum fork length: 1.000 mm (500 l) , 1.100 mm (750/1.000 l), 1.200 mm (1.500/2.000 l)
- Can be picked up with forklift or lift truck, or rolled with fixed and free castors.
Raise skip and lower onto edge of collecting container. Hinged bottom opens automatically when lowered onto container edge. Hinged bottom relocks automatically after emptying – done.
- Rugged sheet steel construction
- Fork pockets for forklift forks
- Automatic locking
- Available on four feet or on polyamide wheels
- Standard colour: blue coating, RAL 5012; red base frame, RAL 2002
Individual, custom-made hinged bottom skips
If you need to transport special materials or certain spatial requirements must be met, we can respond to your special wishes in a flexible manner. Our sales representatives are also available for on-site consultation. Our consulting engineer will create individual concepts for you. Contact us!
Options for hinged bottom skips
- Lifting eyes
- Half-hinged lid
- Drop bottom with centring walls
- Various colours / custom paint coats in all RAL colours